Belly Button

I am almost 36 weeks and my belly button is starting to come out. It's been flat up until now and I had an innie to begin with. My question is will I go back to having an innie or will I have an outie??

bens_mommy247

Asked by bens_mommy247 at 6:40 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you will go back to having an innie.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:42 PM on May. 29, 2009

• yeah it should .....my friend still has her's out but she has a hernia...having minor surgery next week. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• mine never popped out but when my mom was pregnant she ended up getting an outtie and it didnt ever go away
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 6:50 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I gained 50lbs with my princess and my belly button was pushed flat but never popped out. It went back but like the rest of my belly right now the skin isn't very tight. It has only been 3 months for me and I'm told it will get better.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:59 PM on May. 29, 2009

• your belly button will go back to it's original position after baby comes.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 9:33 AM on May. 30, 2009