Why do I cry at everything?

I have just been so emotional lately!! I cry at everything and I was never really much of a crier, even when I was pregnant. I am not pregnant (at least I don't think I am) and I don't think I'm PMSing either. Everything is going really well in my family. My husband just got a new job and things are really looking up, but when I hear stories etc I have been crying so much!!!

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 6:51 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• i dont know mama! I've been very sensitive too. especially while watching adoption stories. it wasnt even on for a few minutes and watching the new parents crying as their new son was being handed to them, I felt it coming and had the change the channel lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:53 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I cry all the time now, and my baby is 3 months old. I was talking to my friend (who is an EMT) and he said it will take about 6 months for me to not feel like a crazy woman. I don't know if you just had a baby or if it even helps...
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:55 PM on May. 29, 2009

• hmmm no, my littlest is 11 months old. I did have a miscarriage back in March, though.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i'm sorry about the miscarriage =(
    maybe you are very sensitive and perhaps subconsciousloy because of that?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:03 PM on May. 29, 2009