HELP Flies

Yesterday I killes i swear over 30 flies and now there are a bunch again how can I get rid of them for good without harsh chemicals

abellvalerie

Asked by abellvalerie at 7:00 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• where are they? in the house?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:01 PM on May. 29, 2009

• oh my frigging god I know what you mean. I have like 3 in my house right now and I hate hate hate houseflies. I think they are so nasty and they drive me crazy!! We don't leave any windows or doors open so its really pissing me off!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 7:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes in the house i can't figure it out where they are coming from
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i had that issue at my old house. I mean they were EVERYWHERE I thought maybe a satanic force was in the house or something lol ends up it was my catbox...my damn roommate didnt clean the catbox while I was out of town after asking him to do so. groooooooss! anyways, do you have any windows open? are you or anybody else going in and out of the house a lot?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:08 PM on May. 29, 2009

• nope cloesed up tight as it is almost 100 degrees out and we have no animals
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:10 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You might have an opening somewhere that you don't know about. Both my parents house and my house is the same way, a ton of flies but we can't figure out where they're coming from. The only thing we can figure is that we must have some tiny little opening somewhere that we haven't found. As for getting rid of them, I just do the fly swatter and the sticky flypaper stuff.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:17 PM on May. 29, 2009

• The best things to do is do some massive spring cleaning on your house.. clean out all your cupboards and make sure everything is sealed.. replace garbage cans indoors.. and move the ones out doors away from the house... get a lot of fly strips.. and hope for the best..

you can try getting some fly spray to spray around windows and doors and seams in rooms, but if you want to stay away from chemicals... do this as a last resort.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:24 PM on May. 29, 2009

• oh.. and make sure there are no damp areas in your home.
    xxhazeldovexx