how do you moms who have babies with men who work nights?

chloesmommy09

Asked by chloesmommy09 at 7:19 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How do we what?
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Are you asking how are they conceived or how do you juggle the time raising them? Well, conception only takes a few minutes, lol so that is an easy one. My now ex DH used to work nights & I basically raised the kids on my own. He would come home & crawl right into bed about the time we were getting up for the day. I would get the oldest off to school & then usually spend the mornings running errands or taking the babies places. I would bring them home for a nap & about the time DH got up, the kids would be awake & the oldes home from school. DH would usually take off & do his thing, then we would have dinner & he would leave again (he worked 12 hours shifts). The money was great & I loved having the kids to myself. The hardest part was feeling trapped in my own house. If we needed to be home in the mornings, I had to keep the kids quiet b/c he was sleeping. It was hard to find time to clean & stuff as well.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 7:25 PM on May. 29, 2009