What do you think about kindred spirits?

Do you know what they are? Have you meet any of yours? Do you believe they even exist?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 7:26 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not sure. What exactly is a kindred spirit?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 7:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• yes, yes, yes. They are people around you, like your husband or SO that are important spirits in your life that you've known from other past lives. They are here to help you on your journey. They differ from your Soul Mate because that person is on the other side waiting for you to finish your job here in this incarnation. Soulmates never come down together. One always stays behind to watch over and protect you.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think I have met a few. My DH is one and a lady who is a very dear and close friend but lives in a different state.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:43 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i don't believe the dead come back and keep you company or look after you. I do however believe that Allah has assigned angles to you, to keep you protected, to write your good and bad deeds down, and to do other things by His command.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes, yes, yes. Just as Jeanclaudia said. :)
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have met mine. We have been friends through thick and thin and more... Stood by eachother even when we shouldn't have. Even when we don't talk for months, we are still always together at heart.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have not met mine yet ... she is in Kansas and I am in MI ... but we met here on CM.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:08 PM on May. 29, 2009

• and i do beleive that Allah places human beings in your life for different reasons. some are temporary and others are lifetime.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I love all these explainations. I really like what jeanclaudia said. These are wonderful
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:39 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I do believe in them and have met some, including my DH. We also both have memories of our being married before, in two different lives. It's a long story, too long for here. PM me if you're interested.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:54 AM on May. 30, 2009