Who were you in high school?

Were you the popular one, cheerleader, flirt, clown, dork etc.? Would you still be in that category today?

I was a middle of the road shy and quiet one.. Boy how things change!! What I mean by middle of the road is I wasn't popular but was never picked on.. had a few friends on both sides, my own group and hung out with the skaters as well.

Lovejoy0303

Asked by Lovejoy0303 at 7:35 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in between. I was friends with everyone! Im still like that. I didnt care if i was most popular or whatever. I was a majorette.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:36 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I was a nerd. I think that now I am much more outgoing.

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Chorus/Drama geek that hung out with a group of the school leaders. Our school was weird, we didnt have cheerleaders so my group of friends were the ones that did all the school spirit stuff and prom and all that crap. Interesting school I went too. Public school too.
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 7:39 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I was always picked on for my big boobs and my crooked teeth. I really didn't care though. I still had a wonderful boyfriend in high school who is now my husband. I had good friends (some of them) and some of the popular girls liked me but I wasn't into all that "oh look at me, look at what I wore today, look at my hair, blah blah blah, look at my money". I grew up with parents who worked their asses off for what little money they earned and was trying to keep food on the table and clothes on our backs. But that lifestyle has made me a very strong and independent woman. I made excellent grades in school and graduated with Advanced Studies diploma. I am now a SAHM with a great hubby who has a great job.

I only talk to one friend from high school and she is my best friend besides my mom and hubby. I would do anything to show up those asses in high school who picked on me for my looks.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:40 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Freshman year I was a nobody with no friends, then Sophmore year I grew boobs(LOL) and everyone wanted to be my friend. I was the popular one at 2 different highschools and I only went to one! LOL Now I don't talk to any of my old friends, I'm the quiet, loving momma who is devoted to her hubby! I am the complete opposite of what I was in high school, but I love who I am now. I'm so glad I turned my life around, I wish sometimes I would have been the geek of school and paid attention to my school work.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:40 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I was the one who didnt give a crap. I went to a REALLY small school and couldnt stand more of the people I went to school with. I never hid that fact either. I had a few select friends but the rest of the people I no use for.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:40 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I was the self-professed nerdy girl next door who was liked by people in all categories but mostly hung with geeky girls LOL.

Today, Im still the same girl mainly. A little bit less inhibited LOL and I would say my friends arent really in that category but they might consider themselves geeky still.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:42 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i was the slut lol j/k I hung out with the skaters though or as other people put them the stoners but i don't smoke lol. I had a wide variety of friends but the majority were skater/stoners
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 7:42 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i probably wouldn't be in the skater category anymore though i cant stand those types anymore
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 7:43 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I was the bitchy/ blunt girl
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 7:47 PM on May. 29, 2009