if your baby has a fast heart beat does that mean its a girl?

babiimomma362

Asked by babiimomma362 at 7:41 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, It just means your baby has a fast heart beat
    Anonymous

• my dr told my that, and since my daughters heartbeat was between 135-146 they said she was a boy. Nope... they try to gender predict and it's SO hard to! Even that chinese bithing calender that was correct for ALL my other friends said my daughter was a boy, and she wasn't. You really don't know until the day your beautiful child comes into the world.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:46 PM on May. 29, 2009

• No, as a matter of fact, my DR told me that if she "was a betting woman she would bet that my baby was a girl" (when I had my US my baby would not show his "parts" so they could not tell me what the sex was) every single time they checked the heartbeat it was fast....But when I had the baby, guess what?? It was a Boy!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 7:52 PM on May. 29, 2009

• no i always thought that and with my last baby his heartbeat was in the 150's and i just knew it was a girl and i was shocked when i had my sonogram and it was a boy
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 8:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• No.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:24 PM on May. 29, 2009

• heart beat has nothing to do with gender
    Anonymous

• all babies have a fast heartbeat. The younger you are the faster the heartbeat!
    Anonymous

• It's an old wives tale. I actually read a study where they tested different "Old wives tales" to see if there was any truth to any of them and in the study little boys hearts beats were actually a little faster but only by like .01 percent so basically they are the same.

The Old Wives Tale has been true for me but that's just a coincidence.
    Anonymous

• NO IT MEANS NOTHIUNG
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:41 PM on May. 29, 2009

• it means your baby has a good strong heart beat.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 9:27 AM on May. 30, 2009