What you think?

McCain backs Whitman to succeed Schwarzenegger.

U.S Sen.J.McCain is backing former eBay CEO Meg Whitman in her bid to replace Schwarzenegger.
http://www.bizjournals.com/phonix/stories/2009/05/25/daily58.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Whitman is VERY CONSERVATIVE. I'm not so sure Cali is going to want to vote in a conservative Republican (she's been VERY much involved in donating and heading up fundraising for the Republican party and campaigns) after Arnie the RINO has done his thing.

Of course, I think she would do a better job than Arnie, but unfortunately the voters aren't going to give her time of day.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:12 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Just another example of McCain's poor judgement. The reason I didn't vote for him..
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Really? Whitman is an excellent candidate from the economic and strategic point of view, and has as much political experience as Palin - so why wouldn't he support her? (that last part was tongue in cheek)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 10:11 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I hear Cindy Shehan isn't busy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 30, 2009