Did anyone watch Dr.Phil's Gay Marriage show today?

What did you think of it?

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 7:57 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's only 5pm here and it comes on at 7pm so I'm still waiting for it to come on! I want to see it!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 8:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• NOOO I MISSED IT ERRRGGH
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 8:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't like dr. phil. Won't give him ratings just to listen to him exploit other people's problems with his "fake" caring attitude. He's a fraud. I put him up there on the list with Miss Cleo and John Edwards. LOL

Sorry I know that wasn't your question, but I will answer it now, no i didn't watch it, nor do I plan to. Playoffs are on tonight anyway when he comes on. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 8:36 PM on May. 29, 2009

• No I agree with you on that one Cinder. I don't care for him much either. My mom was watching this episode and I happened to be over there to see it. I was curious what was sparked in anyone else who saw it.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I watched it ... very interesting ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I recorded it but haven't watched it yet. He's been kinda boring this season.
    Allisonsmommy01

Answer by Allisonsmommy01 at 9:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I make a point of NOT watching Dr Phil.
    Anonymous

• I hadn't watched it in the longest, but I pressed info on it because I was bored, saw the topic and I just HAD TO watch. It was very interesting. Dr Phil really didn't speak much lol YAY It was mostly just the divided panel and the audience. It was veeeeeeeeeeery heated and intense. I enjoyed watching it. It was like watching the NBA finals for me! Very exciting and thought provoking. My bestie was watching it with me and he and I would discuss and exchange thoughts during commercial breaks.

STOP PROP H8!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:10 PM on May. 29, 2009

• ^ I love you BaisMom! :)

I saw the last half today. I liked it. Very glad to see Gavin Newsom and Gloria Allred speaking up. I'm not a big Dr. Phil watcher... It was interesting to watch.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:31 PM on May. 29, 2009

• STOP PROP H8!

The voters have spoken. Besides it isn't HATE, it is FAITH.

I don't watch Dr. Phil, I was working in the garden instead.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:01 AM on May. 30, 2009