he won't go to the doctor..

my SO has been sooo tired lately and i told him to go to the doctor to see if anythings wrong but he won't! he's incredibly stubborn and it annoys me. anyway, does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• You've got to give us more symptoms that "exhaustion!" Could be anything from mono, to depression, to a thyroid condition, or anything or nothing at all!

Just tell your SO that you love him, and you and your child(ren)? DEPEND on him to be healthy and be able to provide for your family. If he continues to complain and starts to get whiny, say you are not interested in listening to or helping him unless he will first help himself and see a doctor. Sometimes men need to be treated like little boys! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Let him sleep this weekend as much as he wants and see how he feels monday morning.
    Anonymous

• How about cutting back carbs and giving him vitamins? Is he getting plenty of sleep? Is he stressed? depressed? It could be lots of things.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:39 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It could be a virus or other infection. Maybe he is too tired to think of going, perhaps you could see if he'll let you drive him to an urgent care clinic. If he is under considerable stress that has been going on for a while, he could be burned out- that happened to me, and I was tired all the time. Or he could have a medical condition or infection. If he is worried about losing his job, or working more hours than he should and is under continual stress, it would drain his energy.

Answer by Bmat at 9:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Hmmm is he depressed? Is he feeling sick or getting over illness? What is his diet like- is he eating alot of fast foods, drinking alot of soda? Is he getting enough sleep at night? Is his iron count low? I think he should think about going to the doctor and getting checked out/ have a physical. I hope you find out what is going on with him. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:43 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Low Magnesium will make you tired my SO was the same way and he takes Centrum Performance Multivitamin and Multi mineral once a day and it has helped him a lot he works in a hot factory and gets drained fast Good Luck

Anonymous