How do you destress from dealing with a very hateful ex wife?

I am just too fed up with all of the nonsence from her...and i have to work with her sister who eavesdrops on me all the time. ive learned to keep my mouth shut but i am going nuts with her. help me block her out of my head before i get a headache, please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• In the book The Four Agreements one of the Agreements is to not take things personally. Let it go. Let it slide off your back. Her issues are her issues so don't make them your issues. Tell yourself she's ignorant and not worth the time it takes to get stressed. The more energy you give to her or her sister the more power you give them over your life. Just laugh at them and let it go. Take a deep breath and be grateful you are not one of them! If that fails then just smile. That should drive them both nuts!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• girl I feel ya, my SO's ex-wife is CRAZY. She has definitely done some shit in the mos he and I have been together. everything from trying to convince me that he is cheating on me with her to stalking us to stalking my friends on myspace to using the kids to get what she wants from him. She is a horrible person. She is finally calming down, I guess b/c she figured out that I'm not going anywhere, but I'm not sure how long it's going to last. you just gotta not let it get to you. eventually she will grow up, maybe...
    Anonymous

• Let it go... She is not worth it. My DH ex is a monster. I mean she could put anyone to shame. I just decided one day I had to be the bigger person.She will be the one that ends up with a horrible life.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Tell the sister to mind her own damn business and get a life. As far as the Ex is concerned it sounds like she is jealous so just enjoy the fact that you won the fella. Its more fun that way.
    nursegirl1115

Answer by nursegirl1115 at 1:38 AM on May. 30, 2009