How can I loose this stomach flab?

I've had two children and i have this excess stomach flab that just hangs on the bottom. Its gotten worse after my second baby. Its so annoying and it just makes me upset when i look in the mirror. I've lost all of this weight, and now its just 'there'. PLEASE HELP!

kayleesmomma86

Asked by kayleesmomma86 at 8:26 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have lost a total of 112 lbs so I know a little about this. You can do some of these. They are abdominal exercises. I can't do all of them but I do some and believe me!!! they work!!
    http://www.personaltrainingfitness.com/killer-ab-workout.html
    Darrymagu

Answer by Darrymagu at 8:31 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I hate to say it, but sometimes only a tummy tuck will get rid of this extra meat. My sister just had one in March and her stomach is completely flat now. I hope those exercises work for you and also cardio burns fat . . . the more cardio, the better! Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:13 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Whew! I can see why they called that the "Killer Ab Workout" !!!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:19 PM on May. 30, 2009