bird question

A couple of weeks ago, i found a small perfectly round nest in my hanging fern with three tiny very pale blue eggs. The mama flees every time the door opens (naturally i'd think). From what i can tell she is all brown. She is a rather small bird (i'm assuming its the mom anyways) maybe 3-4" long. anyone have an idea of what kind of bird it may be? I've taken care of fallen babies in the past and would like to be prepared in case anything should happen to the babies.

m4m4

Asked by m4m4 at 8:42 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pets

• I think it may be a Robin ... they are the state bird of MI, my home, and lay blue eggs. They are also brown, but have a red chest.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yeah, blue eggs, I would guess a robin.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:20 AM on May. 30, 2009