My breast have been hard and sore for a week and i have been having headaches alot, could I be prego?

I am not suppose to start my period until the 30th or the 31st. The last couple months my period has come late.

XperfectmommyX

Asked by XperfectmommyX at 8:59 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A PREG TEST
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 9:02 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It COULD mean that your pregnant but these are not definate signs.

Headaces are a common complaint in early pregnancy because of the massive hormone production. This hormone invasion can also cause spotting and dizziness.

Sore breast were my FIRST sign of pregnancy. I felt like I had been hit by a truck they hurt so bad!!

Women ovulate at different times during their cycle. It is a HUGE myth that most women ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle or 14 days before the end of their cycle.

Also you probably haven't really been late the last couple of months. You have probably just started ovulating later. In order to be truly late you have to go past your normal luteal phase time which you wouldn't know about unless your charting.

I would wait a couple of days and then take a test. If it comes up negetive, wait a week and take another. Still neg? and no period go to the doc. Take good care in the mean time.
    Anonymous

• Those were a couple of my very first signs of being pregnant. I actually called in to work because of this massive headache. I thought the breast soreness was because I was due to start, but I was indeed pregnant!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:45 PM on May. 30, 2009