HPV/Cervical Cancer...

Has anyone had any experience with these issues? My pap came back positive for A typical cells and HPV and now I have to go for more testing, and of course I am stuck waiting for my appt and then the results

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• Yes...more people have dealt with it than are willing to share. Statistics show that most women aren't even aware they have it.

I had an abnormal come back and lots of tests done and I've got cervical dysplasia (sp?). They just have to keep a watch to make sure things don't change. I'm glad I know so we can catch it in time if it does.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have had to deal with it. I had to have surgery after my 2nd child and they removed a pice of my cervix and it is hard to hold a pregnancy. But 4 years later I had my 3rd and last baby.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 9:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am dealing with that and like a pp said there is a lot more peolpe with it that are willing to admit they have it if you need someone to talk to pm me i've been dealing with it for 3 years I found out I had it at 19
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:52 PM on May. 30, 2009