Well, how dumb am I?

I have been a member of CM for a whole year now, and I have always wanted to get the sweet peas toolbar to use on CM. I use Google Chrome browser, but the sweet peas browser doesn't support Chroms. IE and Firefox always crash on my pc and they are REALLY slow so I don't use those ever. So I decided I would download Opera. Tried to download the toolbar again, and OPERA ISN'T SUPPORTED! Ugh!

Well, turns out you don't even have to have the stinkin' toolbar....lol and I've been trying to figure it out for a year...

Anyone else feel really dumb about anything?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 9:15 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• goodYou can't be too dumb: you DID figure it out! LOL!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• confused

srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:17 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You have bugs on your system if IE and Firefox are both crashing a lot and running slow. Try to find them and get rid of them and that should solve a lot of your problems!
    Anonymous

• Anon: I've done everything in my power. I think they have conflictions with Vista. I've even restored my computer back to factory settings and wiped out my entire PC. Google Chrome (and now Opera) are just better browsers for Vista IMO.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have Vista 64-bit and my IE and Firefox work fine
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 9:38 PM on May. 29, 2009