Face "bumps".

My DD, one month old, fell asleep on the boppy 2 days ago, for about an hour. (I'm aware that's a "no no" but I was right beside her watching a movie. So, no need for bashing.)
Anyway, she drooled and sweat a little bit, and the side of her face that was on the boppy ended up having a few little red bumps on it. I figured they would just go away but they're still there.
I'm going to guess this is perfectly normal and they will just fade off. I keep her clean and dry. But I just wanted to post this in case one of you had some bit of info that i don't.... Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sounds like normal heat rash. continue to keep her skin clean and cooled and it will dissapear on it's own.
    salenalee

Answer by salenalee at 9:39 PM on May. 29, 2009

• give it time it should clear up and no your not a bad mother my daughter love sleeping on that and she is 2 now she uses it for playing now
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:35 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Psh... I let my baby sleep in it all the time. He loves it. Since one month he takes most of his naps there. hahaha But it isn't one of the soft ones. It is very firm. Probably doesn't make any difference.
    Anonymous

• i let her sleep in it if she's on the room with me. she sleeps a lot better in it than she does on her back. she is a very happy baby but hates to be swaddled, and would sleep on her belly all the time if i'd let her. so, the boppy is like a middle ground.
    Anonymous