What was your reaction after watching 2001: A Space Odyssey?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being a science fiction fan, I was pleased that such an interesting and well-done movie had been made on a science fiction theme. It was a step forward for science fiction movies. I left the theater pretty much enjoyably confused, and I read the book a few days later to see if I had guessed well what went on. 2001 has a special place in my heart because it was the first date that my future husband and I had, this was as friends, not even thinking of being sweethearts and getting married. I didn't even realize it was meant to be a date until he said that he would be away the next weekend so we couldn't go out then. LOL!!!!

Answer by Bmat at 10:02 PM on May. 29, 2009

• "Why the hell do they only talk every 500 million minutes?!" Hahahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:55 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Dude, these special effects bite. ;)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 10:20 PM on May. 29, 2009

• yawn!

i guess i was expecting too much b/c everyone is alway talking about how great it is. i was very underwhelmed & bored.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It was interesting yet strange.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:35 AM on May. 30, 2009