Does your man go to the strip clubs?

Is my hubby the only one that has never been to a strip club? His son tried to get him to go with him and he said he has never been and don't plan on ever going. Is he strange?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 10:02 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not anymore, but my SO used to! only because he knew the owner and got free drinks lol he knew some of the strippers, and supposedly never watched them dance...but i mean there were mirrors everywhere in that club! I'm sure he glanced on occasion lol but this was before we met so I dont judge or bring it up.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:05 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My husband doesn't just go off to the strip club on any random day. He will go if a close friend or a brother is getting married and it's a bachelor party. That's it.
    Anonymous

• My husband goes but only with me...but your husband is not strange.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• also my SIL is the bartender at the club and we get free drinks
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:07 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My dh has never been to one. We have been together since before he was old enough to go in one, so that is the only way I know. I wouldn't care if he wanted too, but our town doesn't have one. He has never expressed interest in going when we have been somewhere that there are strip clubs. I don't think all guys are that interested in them, so I think your guy is probably pretty normal.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Only if he wants his eye on the end of a fork when he gets home.
    Don't come home from lookin at tit and ass with lovin on your mind.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:12 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My husband won't go. He says that it's someone's daughter up there and can't stand the thought. He wouldn't want someone watching his daughters like that.
    Anonymous

• Mine used to before we were together when he would go out with the guys but only a couple of times. He doesn't go now and says he never really cared for it to begin with. According to him a woman dancing and stripping is a very sexy thing, but when they do it b/c they are getting paid to do it, does nothing for him
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 10:13 PM on May. 29, 2009

• no!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Mine goes with his boys once in awhile but only to play pool. He tells his friends if he wanted to watch someone stripping he would just stay home and watch me do it.

Country220

Answer by Country220 at 10:28 PM on May. 29, 2009