What can I do to get my husband more interested in sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Try wearing more provocative things to bed. Don't sleep naked, sleep with something slutty on.

That way it'll more...seductive? And don't make any sexual advances at all.

If you wear flannel pajamas every night, he'll think you're not interested in him.
    If you sleep naked and nag him about sex, he'll get turned off from it.

Letting him see you in that kind of state hopefully will make him WANT to try and take your nightie off. Play a little hard to get.

If he's still unresponsive, see if he's looking at porn online, if so look at what he's looking at and try to 'surprise' him with his favorite fetish.

Hope this helps!
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 11:05 PM on May. 29, 2009

• ummmmmmm like..........kinky sex? or????? specifics here lady =P

like my husband and i are very very open with sex. We go online and look at things........ we talk about what we wanna try and stuff like that.

Is it that he isnt very open? he feels ashamed?
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 10:24 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Its just not as often as I'd like. He uses the too tired excuse when I want it, but I NEVER turn him down because its rare that he is up to it.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 10:52 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Have him go to the dr. and get his testosterone levels checked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Look in the mirror? Are you still the same person he was attracted to in the beginning? And I don't mean only physically although that is a huge part of it.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:04 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I'm definitely not the same as I was when he fell in love with me. I had twins 7 months ago and have had a hard time losing the weight. I am disgusted by my body so I know he must be. He tells me Im beautiful but I know that he says it because he has to. I have been trying to lose weight but I am getting checked for a thyroid condition.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 5:03 PM on May. 30, 2009