He is so dissapointing...

Tonite my kids are gone with their father...just for the evening. My husband and I NEVER have sex....tonite would have been perfect for some long drawn out sex.
He sits on the phone calling people then thinking about how to repair a generater. Then goes to a buddy's house. returns home with the buddy....it has been 4 hours and still no hint that it is going to happen. I'm fed up! I need a young man who's up and ready when the chance arises! current hubby is 50 and useless. I'm hitting 40...and I'm hitting a prime here,lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• let him know how you feel, men arent mind readers. maybe you should make the move?
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I told him before the kids left how much I wanted it and would even do oral if he showerd
    Anonymous

• lol thats sounds like me "take a shower first".
    Then talk to him let him know how you are feeling...if you have done that then im not sure.
    Go in the same room and masterbait in front of him maybe he'll join...Sorry might be TMI
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• yeah this is what sucks. When woman hit their prime, you age, men are OUT OF IT. Maybe its time for some viagra? to help stimulate the blood flow?
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 10:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm guessing he's got a problem. I almost feel sorry for him and don't even know him. He's either a selfish jerk or he can't get it up I'm guessing.
    Most men don't like to have to do it under pressure tho. Maybe next time don't tell him what you have in mind... send the kids away and invite him in a hot bath, hot tub, shower... swimming (my hubby for some reason is like an animal after a swim).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:31 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I understand. My husband just hit 50 too. He hates pressure. I am horny but he usually is sleeping. He also has viagra but does not use it unless we have a special occasion. It really sucks. He blames me because he only wants it in the early morning. That is the wrong time. I have a daycare and I have kids on the brain and kids to get ready for school. He says he can only get it up after a good night's rest. Yuck. I wish there was a answer too.
    Anonymous

• when the kids were home he pinned me against the sink wanting to make out and sneak into the bedroom...I rolled my eyes and just said, "whatever"
    my 1st husabnd would always "do it" in a heartbeat! esspecially if there were no kids around....
    No he is a selffish jerk...anyguy who knew they had a bj coming would do what they had to to make sure they got it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 30, 2009