What does your husband/so do that is most annoying? and wish he'd stop!!

My husband always picks his nose. and rubs it between his fingers like its not there, then it falls on the floor.
also if I don't give him 100% my attention he feels sorry for himself and whines about how how he is not being talked too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He keeps going to war.... really wish he would stop doing that!

When we had our first apartment in the shower you had to move the handle to turn the actual shower part on and off. He would always forget to turn it off when he got out, so when I went in and turned on the water I would get sprayed in the head.. annoyed the crap out of me! I finally wrote with a marker on a peice of printer paper TURN ME OFF with an arrow. I laminated it and taped it up in the shower. Guess what, IT WORKED! I never got sprayed in the head again and he always got out of the shower laughing lol
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 10:17 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My bf just gets up from the dinner table dosent say a word cleans his plate and leaves the room w/o saying a word! He also does this if we are at the park and hes sitting on a bench while I am playing with my DD he'll just wander off w/o telling me! Drives in crazy I keep telling him that these two things bother me so much but he keeps on doing them!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:32 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Mine blames me for everything our 11 year old does wrong. I tell him to be a damn father and correct him. Blames me for everything our son touches. I tell him to go f..ck himself. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:41 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Mine works out of town for weeks on end, so when he's home he acts like it's a damn hotel room! He'll just drop his clothes on the floor or put them NEXT to the laundry basket! I'm always like "What...will 4 inches to the right kill you?"
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:44 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Mine sucks on his teeth. The sound is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Drives me CRAZY!!!! I have told him about it and he stills does it. If he keeps it up, I am going to pull his teeth out!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:08 PM on May. 29, 2009

• EVERYTHING!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Living...lol
    Anonymous

• I was kidding btw.
    Anonymous

• Mine is breathing still now that pisses me off... ha ha
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• so many things. The worst is snoring. I sit up late at night and stare at him with a pillow clenched in my hands.

babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:38 PM on May. 29, 2009