should i go or not

ok my bf is graduaiting (cant spell it ) and wants me and my daughter 2 come 2 his gradutation but his parents never wanna come see her inless its conveniot 4 them ( she turned 1 april 10th and they havent seen her sence and they want 2 see her at his graduation and i dont wanna go cuz i dont want them in her life if they r gonna be stupid like that im 2 months pregnant with our 2nd child and i told him if he wants 2 be there for the birth of this baby (he wasnt with our daughter) he wouldnt come with his parents cuz they would b removed if they came 2 the hospital.. he didnt mind that but was it wrong 4 me 2 say and should i go 2 his graduation for him n just stay where his parents cant see me or my daugther everytime i get pregnant they decide they dont like me till the kid is like 10 months old ( the 1st time they seen my daughter then they just wanna buy the love for 2 months then outta their lifes agin

melodysmamma410

Asked by melodysmamma410 at 10:12 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Thats fricken bull crap!...I hate parents that act like that!...and I think you should go because ur boyfriend is graduating!! that's really awesome and you don't wanna miss that and I think he wud really like it if his daughter got to see her daddy graduate! Just sit somewhere where they can't see you "witch will be easy since there will b a lot of ppl there"...cuz they dont have the right to see ur kid "in my eyes"...why wud ur kid want a "gma & gpa" that comes in & out of there lifes ya know what i mean...NEWHO hope that help ya make up ur mind.! lol
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 10:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would go and sit in a diffent section then them ask your baby daddy to find out where there going to be and just keep your distance. meet him somewhere after where they wont be. If you happen to run into them for some reason let them say hello to your baby, but don't let them hold her just keep her in your arms and just look at them like there messed up! I know the feeling it's a hard thing to deal with. If they say something like can I hold her just say she doesn't know you maybe when she gets to know you better she will feel more comfortable and so will I . Be rude if you have to just to get your point across.
    Anonymous

• I agree with both the other girls. If they are going to act like that, they shouldn't get to see your little girl. However, it is your boyfriend's graduation and you should be there for him, that's exciting and you should be proud. I'd go and sit in a different section as suggested. If they see and approach you, don't be rude but make it obvious that you aren't there to see them, you are there for their son and him only. Then leave as soon as you can.

For the future, I wouldn't take the kids over to their house and I'd tell boyfriend to talk to his parents or prepare for a life without them. I hate it when parents act that way. It's not fair to anyone. That's kind of how my boyfriend's parents are...they are only involved when they wish to be and I don't put up with it. I told them to forget it, if they don't wanna be involved for the good, bad and the ugly then they won't be at all.

Good luck to you!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:07 AM on May. 30, 2009