stay at home moms do you have problems trusting your man cause you have nothing bettere to do???

lilmsmami

Asked by lilmsmami at 10:36 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• No because when I'm at home he's at work and when he gets home he's home for the night. He drives truck for a concrete company and he'll come home and tell me, ya saw this car of good looking chicks today and I'm like so they were probably 16 anyway. Now if he wasn't bring home the amount of money he should be and stuff then I would be wondering what was going on but he's never given me reason to not trust him.

Try finding something better to do with your free time for yourself besides thinking stuff like that unless you have reason to and in that case then confront him.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 10:43 PM on May. 29, 2009

• No... My hubby is CONSTANTLY saying stuff like "she looks good!" "i'd do her!" "would you do her?" And seriously, we get into discusions about if we would or not... we're a little freaky ;) I know he's not out cheating, when he gets offers he always asks if I wanna do it or says "ya if my wife will too!" which gets almost every girl away from him LOL He tells me every instance and ever little thing. When I was pregnant it made me mad but he likes to show me off and I LOVE IT! He's too open to be cheating...
    Anonymous

• Honestly, sometimes I do. I went from working full time to being a SAHM and its been difficult to adjust. I am totally jealous that he even gets to leave the house more than I do and it affects our relationship tremendously. Like he is out with friends right now and I am going crazy!
    Anonymous

• No. I trust my hubby. He's a bouncer at a night club and has drunk girls hanging all over him every night. He tells what th girls do or try to do. He tells me when he thinks a girl is hot and i tel him when i think a guy is hot. It's human to find others attractive. He's afraid of my family too. He ever cheats on me, every person in my family would be on his butt.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Nope. I am sure that doesn't help. (I don't mean that uber bitchy either)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• MommyLee! My husband owns a company that supplies door staff! lol! And I feel your pain - hubby's out at a club right now, as I type. What's hilarious is how he views the nubile young thangs who think they can get whatever they want with a giggle. He HATES them! lol

But yeah, I totally trust him no matter what my working situation is or I wouldn't have married him! :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:24 AM on May. 30, 2009