Bump at 15 months?

I have no idea what my daughter did, but she has a bump on her head, on the side, I know she was playing with her two older cousins earlier and they may have knocked her down? She doesn't seem to be acting weird, but this is her first bump and im really worried. Its smaller then a goose egg but a little big bigger then a mosquito bite. She didn't cry when she was playing with her cousins so i have no idea when she got it or how... any suggestions, i'm really worried and kinda freaking out here.

clarasmommy08

Asked by clarasmommy08 at 10:53 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it might just be a bump from playing! but let me tell u my daughter has a bump on her neck that came out of no where and i took her to the doctor to find out its a cyst and now in June she has to go through surgery to remove it! plz be careful and keep an eye on it.
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 11:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• oh and my daughter is 20 mons.
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 11:01 PM on May. 29, 2009

• if she is not acting funny, vomiting, or losing balance, then she should be just fine. My daughter is a touch little girl. She can hit her head or fall and not cry at all. That may have been what happened with your LO. Just keep an eye on it and check on her a few times during the night to make sure she is okay. Put a cold wash rag and some witch hazel on the bump. Witch hazel will help with the soreness and swelling. I live by witch hazel. Try applying ice if she will let you keep it there for a few minutes. Good Luck..
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:05 PM on May. 29, 2009