should they ?

If you had twin less then a month ago should they send the dad or gradparent home from iraq

Haley665

Asked by Haley665 at 10:59 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• no..unless there are life-threatening complications. lots of women give birth while their spouses/families are away..why should multiples be different?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It would be nice but it just doesn't work that way. If he hasn't had his R&R yet they should give that too him soon unless he's already been scheduled for a later date. IF possible they try to let them be home for the birth but unfortunatly theres so many of them they can't do it for them all. When does his tour end?
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 11:05 PM on May. 29, 2009

• a year and 10 months
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am sorry sweetie. But, no. That is the job he signed up for.

check out kangaroo moms in your area, they are everwhere, and offer excellent support. And, if you want to vent - I have Irish twins (I was single then) I would be glad to listen.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:14 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i have so much hate and madness and cry alot i cant do it by my self
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:15 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Sorry, but no they shouldn't. They are doing their job and when they can get some R&R then they can come home. I am sure it is difficult for you but this should have been expected with him being in the military.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• we did not think they would of had him leave when they did
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:23 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I bet! You are exhausted and doing total quadruple duty (you would be doing double if you had one). Oh I feel so bad for you! What is the cutest thing they did this week?
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• a year and 10 months? what branch is that... i've never heard of them deploying for that long at one time....my DH is army- he goes for a year, home for a year, goes for a year etc.
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 11:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• they have him go for to years and i dont know why i need him at home more now then ever
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:27 PM on May. 29, 2009