Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I,m looking for a school for special children.

my son is 12 years old.he has cerebral palsy .he is both physically and mentally challenged.we live in houston.does anybody know about a
1-good school for special children(either public or private)
2- competent physiotherapist
I would really appreciate.take care

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on May. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (1)
  • I happen to know a fantastic one where kids all over the country go to. It's in Glenmoore PA and its called the Camp Hill Special School. its really a phenominal place! But you would have to willing to send your child there. They can live there.

    Answer by Scoobersmom at 10:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.