• In the Spotlight:

tattoo ?

so i have atat i don't want to get rid of but wnt to cover it a bit could i go over the black with white ink would that help? any ideas?

mirit.rose

Asked by mirit.rose at 11:43 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it will help. White doesn't usually stay on the skin very well as it is.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:45 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I agree with ReneeK3... what about another color? or if you still like it maybe you could incorporate it into a new tat? idk what is it of (if you don't mind my asking)?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:48 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My father in law is a pro tattoo artist he has been for 30 yrs. You can cover just about anything, keeping in mind it will get bigger and depending on the colors it will get darker. You could also do some research and find artists that cover tatts with skin color tattts. Its diffecult and takes numerous sittings, but it can be done. For many years my FIL did it at a plastics office, till he realized hed rather create art than destroy potential. Shop around, anyone thats says no, means someone else will say yes. Look at their before and after books. My FIL is based in brasil, but occasionally visits orlando. If your ever local, drop me a PM.
    luvMIIsk8rBoi

Answer by luvMIIsk8rBoi at 11:53 PM on May. 29, 2009

• what it is ... is Jack (Name) on my ring finger with a rose going the lengh of my finger obove my knuckle, but i didn't care for it to well when it was healing and it got water ed on and such, so the lines have blured. i still want to keep it but make it less of a black blob on my finger, therfore i thought that maybe if i go over it with a beige or white, yellow something of a light shade it might make it more attractive.... We do them at home the tattoos and the rest that i have are very professional, it was the water , washing dishes, hands, cooking so forth that killed it.. so i was just wondering if anyone knew if i go over the black with lighter colour how would it look has anyone ever tried it?
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009