Did you like your bridal shower?

Why or why not? What fun things did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't have one...but I didn't see a need for one either since people would be getting us gifts for the wedding.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:46 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i didn't have one either. I had 3 days to plan our wedding before my hubby joined the army and being married before he joins you make more $. I didn't even have friends or bridesmaids at my wedding! luckily my bro was in town (he just got back from iraq at the time) and my 80 gma who i've only seen 6 times my whole life and i'm 23.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:50 PM on May. 29, 2009

• We eloped so we didn't have a tradional wedding. We had one hell of a reception though!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I did not have one either. I wish I did though. No one threw one for me. LOL. I am actually planning one that we are having tomorrow.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I had two bridal showers, and I loved them both. At the first one, it was my family and friends, and we mostly just visited, which was so nice. The second was given to me by my husband's family, and we played several games, ate, had cake, and opened presents. It was very nice also!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 11:55 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm actually planning one for next year....looking for some ideas...
    Veela

Answer by Veela at 12:05 AM on May. 30, 2009