Last night I asked this question about my neice bumping and grinding at the school dance and demonstrating her deep throat skills on a popsicle and telling my son to watch her, what do you think about this response?.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 11:54 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would remind her that reputations last forever and that being able to "deep throat" will give her a bad reputation, even if she never does anything at all with a guy.

And no, kids don't always act like that! I have a cousin who is in the fourth grade, and they don't bump and grind. He's very open with me, and I would know if he did any of that stuff. Good luck with your son AND your niece.
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 12:01 AM on May. 30, 2009

• OMFG!!! You guys are all fucking stupid....fourth graders dance this way it is how kids dance today...just cause they dance like that doesn't mean they are going to go out and get pregnant or have sex....You don't create a sexually curious tween by being honest with them...you can actually help them by doin that. They become sexually curious when they start feeling those feelings and they learn sex ed in fifth grade. KIDS IN FOURTH GRADE AND ON UP KNOW THAT SEX EXISTS, YOU CAN'T PRETEND IT DOESN'T IN TODAYS DAY AND AGE. IF YOU TRY AND HIDE IT THAT IS WHEN THEY GET EXTREMELY CURIOUS AND THINK IT IS GREAT BECUASE YOU ARE HIDING IT FROM THEM...JUST LIKE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL......
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:55 PM on May. 29, 2009

• oh my goodness sweetheart i dont know what to say
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 11:55 PM on May. 29, 2009

• She didn't answer anon either but her name is kind of telling lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:56 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think whoever wrote that is a MORON!
    Anonymous

• Did you have a talk with your neice and son? I would tell her in no so nice terms that she would not be alllowed to hang out with my son if she ever did something like that again. I would also expain to my son that what she did was not cool for a kid her age.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:57 PM on May. 29, 2009

• NEWLADY1 I don't think you read the first anwer I posted which is a response I got from a mom. (can't say her name though)
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:57 PM on May. 29, 2009

• RonJ, I am so friggin' tired of watching this little girl act all sexual and ugh! If you would have read the rest of what I wrote in my question you would have seen more details. Try searching my questions but can you believe this mom calling us other moms Fucking stupid?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:59 PM on May. 29, 2009

• That reply is exactly what is wrong with society. It is acceptable for young girls to behave like tramps and the parents think it is ok. I think I am going to lock my son up in his room.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:00 AM on May. 30, 2009

• lol well we know why the person that answered like that probably has more than one kid! That's freaking crazy. That is NOT normal. In fourth grade I had no idea what deep throating was. Has she been molested?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:01 AM on May. 30, 2009