How do you get friends around here?

I have sent requests to ladies on here that I feel have similar interests but I don't responses back. I am a loving person who has been through alot and have had many experiences. I am willing to share, give advice, and if you have a question about parenting or just dealing with life, I try to offer the most postive result. So I am a mother of 4 soon to be 5 and if you need a friend feel free to contact me. Is anyone else having difficulties with meeting people on here?

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 12:11 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am .. lol i am relatively new i only know how to answer and ask questions and read them. and i know how to send mssgs to people, but with groups i am confused. but i am willing to talk girlfriend.!
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 12:14 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I've only been a member for about a week now, but the 3 or 4 friends I do have, I met in the chat rooms from groups that I joined. I don't pick anyone according to their profile, b/c it really doesn't tell you much about the person.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:18 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Congratulations on soon-to-be #5! I have three kids myself.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:24 AM on May. 30, 2009

• All the friends I have I met in Just for fun. Chatrooms (especially Newcomers) suck! Unless the chatroom is owned by a nice person who doesn't want drama. I'll be your friend! I'll send you an invite to my page.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:27 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Offer us lots of money and you will have tons of friends...haha
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:05 AM on May. 30, 2009