What kind of cravings do you have?

Im just a month and 2 weeks and I was wondering what kind of cravings do you guys have. I like eating baby powder when I am pregnant which is kind of weird but expected because the dr. says its because of my low iron. I think its kind of funny. I love pickels and ice cream. So tell me about yours......

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 12:14 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Grilled cheese and tomato soup. I have to have it everyday or I get upset.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:34 AM on May. 30, 2009

• lol some some reason the only weird craving ive had in both my pregnancies is that suave conditioner..the one that smells like coconut...i just feel like eating some...i also crave a lot of oreos
    1Adriana3

Answer by 1Adriana3 at 12:40 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Lemon, potatoes, chicken sandwiches from Burger King, buttered toast, chicken.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:31 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Creamy Skippy peanut butter and banana sandwich on white bread. My husband would make me pb & b sandwich for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Some times when I just wanted a snack I would spoon a large glob of peanut butter and eat it with bites of banana. You would have thought I was having a monkey. I have not eaten another pb &b sandwich since I gave birth.
    jjspringer

Answer by jjspringer at 2:53 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I honestly have not had any odd craving especially not baby powder....but when my mom was pregnant with me she had a craving for pepperoni and pickles in one night so dont feel wierd about it!
    glowbs2010

Answer by glowbs2010 at 6:17 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Oranges, as many as I could get my hands on. Watermelon, taco bell, cottage cheese. Just random things at random times. I had extreme meat aversion during my second pregnancy. Even the smell of ANY kind of meat made me nauseous. Also during my first pregnancy the smell of tuna fish made me vomit, lol, sometimes even seeing a can of it would do it too.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 8:46 AM on May. 30, 2009

• The weirdest cravings I have are for things I usually don't like. For instance, roast beef deli meat and salsa.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 10:49 PM on May. 30, 2009