PLEASE ANSWER THIS!

I HAVE BEEN THROWING UP RANDOMLY AT NIGHT AND SOME TIMES IN THE AFTER NOON. i have had a upset tummy a coupe of times this week. whats the soonest that sickness a cures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean morning sickness, which can hit any time of day? It really depends, some women don't get sick at all, some for the first three months, some for their entire pregnancy. There's no set time that it will last.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:50 AM on May. 30, 2009

• It depends with my firsteveryday until I had her. This is my second and I harly got sick at all and Iam 22 weeks each baby is different. Try OTC Imuterol for nausea it helps some. Cross your fingers and hope for the best good luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:59 AM on May. 30, 2009

• typically they say it starts around the 6th week but can start sooner or later. When are you taking your prenatals? Before bed? They could be messing with your stomach and that would explain waking up to throw up
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:23 AM on May. 30, 2009

• If you are pregnant, sometime around 6-10 weeks, but it can really pop up anytime during pregnancy.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:30 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I was a teacher at a preschool out in California and two of the teachers there had morning sickness all day throughout the entire pregnancy. They could barely keep any food down at all! Me on the other hand I only i one day a few days after I found out and it was at 3am and 3 pm. I'll get upset stomachs a lot but never throwing up!
    glowbs2010

Answer by glowbs2010 at 6:09 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I was sick from 6 weeks until 28 weeks.... which is where I'm at now, lol, I'm one of the lucky ones that get to puke all 40 weeks!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:35 AM on May. 30, 2009