is this true...

does the babys father have crazy dreams when your pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not mine I did though
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:27 AM on May. 30, 2009

• normally you would have the crazy dreams...but it could happen. my dh got the "sympathy" sickness...where he got my morning sickness instead of me. haha i was so happy lol. i had went through 6 months of hell, puking all day every day and finally it stopped and dh started.

Dreams are mainly what's in your self conscience, it just plays out in your dreams.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 30, 2009

• my husband never dreams.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 12:50 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I haven't head about the SO having the crazy dreams...I have heard the pregnant woman does though. And I can say that it has been true for me at least! I always have had very vivid dreams that usually make somewhat of sense, but since I've been pregnant they have become really random and don't seem to make too much sense to me.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:13 AM on May. 30, 2009

• No you will though.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:29 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Mine didn't, but perhaps yours is having fears about your pregnancy and it is manifesting through his dreams. Talk to him about his concerns about your pregnancy.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 8:18 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My husband and I are both having dreams about the baby!
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 10:46 PM on May. 30, 2009