has this happened to you?

the night i got pregnant my boyfriend said to me "if you werent pregnant already then tonights the night" i asked him what made him say that he said he didnt knw but that he had a wierd feeling...tonight was different....ever happen to you

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I knew the night of but Dh didnt tell me that.

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:01 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My DH and I were TTC for only 2 months, but we tried a lot... lol... but I knew right away the time we made him. Which doesn't make any kind of sense because conception isn't immediate.... but I was still lying in bed with my hand on my stomach and I knew we'd made a baby just then, and that it would be a boy. I don't know how but I was right on both counts.

Answer by Koukla12905 at 11:50 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I had to do some work over seas and I was away for 13 weeks. THE night that I got back I got pregnant. It was weird because my husband said that I would be pregnant after that night and there I was!

Answer by etsmom at 8:09 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Nope, I didn't even know until I had pre-op tests done for what we all thought was a bad gallbladder. A pregnancy test is standard on all women of child bearing age. Positive!

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:28 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Omg that is so weird that you say that! Me and my fiance were JUST talking about that the other day. We don't know the exact day we conceived our little boy but we do know around the time when it was...and 1 night in particular after we "did the deed" he looked at me and said "I probably just got you pregnant right there." And sure enough a couple weeks later, I got a positive pregnancy test! That night has always stood out in my mind for some reason.

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:11 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Mine tells me that NOW. I'm 22 weeks and he says that if I wasn't already pregnant, I'd be pregnant a million times over now. He knew I was pregnant before I did tho.

Answer by Marix3 at 12:35 AM on May. 30, 2009