Who is Barry Soetoro??? How did he commit massive fraud?

I found this very interesting. It has some good sources to back it up as well. I also did some independent research. It has motivated me to do some serious thinking and some deeper research.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/orlytaitzletter24feb09.shtml

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 12:36 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:36 AM on May. 30, 2009

• eye rollingyeah, it swayed you from your original pro-Obama position

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:00 AM on May. 30, 2009

• If by "very interesting", you mean "completely laughable and totally full of crap", then yes, I agree that it is in fact "very interesting".
    feministmama

Answer by feministmama at 2:08 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I just don't understand WHY Mr. Obama wouldn't want to just clear all of this up completely

? Why not just fix it and make it go away..............................................

Me thinks he doth protest too much...............................................

Grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:43 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I have read about every single point in that document--among other sources--so it IS "out there," but WHY no one (Senators/Congressmen, SCOTUS?!??!) seems to want to investigate the points being made, is beyond me!

I guess, when all Hell breaks loose THEN we'll see people saying "WTF?!" But until that happens the general consensus is "It's all good."

It all comes down to the Boiling Frog Theory...which states that a live frog placed in boiling water will jump out, but a live frog placed in cold water that is slowly heated to boiling will stay and eventually be boiled to death. I feel the latter is what is going to happen to this country. "Chef Obama" has us all in big pot of cold water, and he is slowly raising the temperature, so that before we know it we'll be boiled to death!

Let's just "wait and see....wait....and....see....see and wait." Because we all know how PROACTIVE and PRODUCTIVE that is!!! (sarcasm)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:39 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Funny how any little doubt/suspicions about Bush/Cheney were scrutinized by the media, commentators, and leftist bloggers. Now, when it is one of their own in question, they dismiss any and everything. Not surprised by their narrow minded one sided banter.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:40 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Yes, wait and see has really been a winner so far. Interesting frog theory, I hope the one's I know will jump out of the pot in time.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:42 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Quinn

I (and a number of other "frogs" I know), have been on dry land for quite some time! We've been yelling to the other frogs still in the pot...to get out!!!....but to date many of them refuse to listen! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:45 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Yea, I don't know a whole lot of frogs in the pot. Birds of a feather and all. I just love how they try to coax those of us not in the pot by saying 'the water is great, come on in'.

No thanks.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:48 AM on May. 30, 2009

• @hemustbeGRACE: You do realize that by not saying anything he is, in fact, not protesting too much. He isn't protesting AT ALL. Quit trying to sound smart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 30, 2009