What should I see?

Fly or Night at the Museum Part 2. I am taking my 74 yr old mom and my son. He and I want to see both but Fly is in 3D and my mom is blind in 1 eye so she will either see the movie in red or blue, lol. We learned this lesson when Spykids 3d came out. I felt so bad for her. Fly is also in regular format and I also love Ben Stiller. What would you see?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:40 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha I was thinking what is "fly"? is it a new movie? i think they would both be cute. what does your mom want to see? I would personally want to see night at the museum.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:59 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Night at the museum 2, it is very funny :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 12:44 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I would see Night at the museum 2, I liked the first movie and want to see the second one.
    MamaHens3

Answer by MamaHens3 at 12:45 AM on May. 30, 2009

• OMG! I'm such a dork, itis called UP!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:52 AM on May. 30, 2009

• She just wants to get out of the house but I did notice she liked Night at the Museum. Either way, I told my son that if he doesn't do his chores then there will not be a trip to the movies so I better not get all excited. lol. I told him it was all on him.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:08 AM on May. 30, 2009