how often does medacid review the income?

We have my kids on Washington State Mediacid. My husband just got an unexpected vacation check. How often does mediacid review the income for eligiblity? They didn't say anything when we enrolled i know wic does it every six months but wasn't sure about them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I believe it's yearly.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:53 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I've never used it for my kids, but I'm guessing they would look at income to determine eligibility. If your husband just got an unexpected vacation check, I don't think that would matter. It's not like he's going to get a monthly raise.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 12:54 AM on May. 30, 2009

• ...what the first person said too.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 12:55 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My friend says they have to re-apply and give proof of income 2 times a year (in FL).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:57 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I live in KY and my kids have medicade and we are reviewed yearly. I can say that I am glad that we have this , it is a lifesaver.
    baby4at38

Answer by baby4at38 at 9:21 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I live in Iowa and I get reviewed every three months to the day (possibly because I make comission and my income changes from month to month-not sure why).
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 10:27 AM on May. 30, 2009

• For NYS it's yearly.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:42 AM on May. 30, 2009