When you pass gas in public, do you say excuse me or act like it wasn't you?

Im not even going to comment I just want to know the truth cause personally I say excuse me but I laugh when it happens........

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 1:25 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I blame it on the baby.....
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:28 AM on May. 30, 2009

• lol i walk away if it's one of the silent ones... otherwise i laugh
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:31 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I am a professional farter and lately I noticed that it is so cool to just blurt my sons name out and blame him! My patio us right next to my neighbors bedroom window and they always have there window open. They are not very nice people and one day I was in a bad mood and I went to the patio to smoke a cigarette and I farted so loud! I looked around and I could hear them saying in spanish "What was that"? "Someone slammed a door" then teh wife says "No it was the neighbors dog barking". I laughed and ever since then I fart and yell my dogs name or my sons and we just get a kick out of it. If you say Excuse me it means you owned it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:32 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I was at work the other day and was standing next to a girl that was bent over getting something and wham! I farted right on her. She was like did you just shit on me? Ha ha, she needed it
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:39 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I recently learned NOT to pass gas in public because my kids will tell on me. I used to be able to get away with it by blaming it on them, but now that they can talk, it doesn't work so well. My 8 y/o son has even taken to saying what I say to my husband when HE does it "Damn baby, that was SEXY" so the other day, we're walking thru walmart, and my daughter passed gas. (Seriously, it wasn't me this time) but my sons thought it was and my 6 y/o yells out very loudly "FEEL BETTER MOMMA?" And my 8 y/o says "Dang momma, that was S E X Y" (he spelled it) I didn't even finish buying groceries
    *sigh*
    boosma

Answer by boosma at 2:22 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Oh, and then my 6 y/o will start dancing, and singing a song of his own making "My momma farted, her butt went toot toot, don't wanna smell it, so I'll just yell it! My momma farted...." You get the picture...all this while dancing thru the store..
    boosma

Answer by boosma at 2:29 AM on May. 30, 2009