I had my baby 3 months ago. I had a period 2 weeks ago and just today started spotting. We have had unprotected sex and i was wondering what the spotting could mean? Thanks for your answers :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It means you should not get an abortion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 30, 2009

• well it takes 2 yrs to fully heal from a birth but if it usually take 6 weeks to stop bleeding after a birth unless you are breast feeding so it all depends on the situation but your best bet is to ask a dr. u might be pregnant again your very fertile after births too.
    laydlexius

Answer by laydlexius at 1:43 AM on May. 30, 2009

• what a dumbass answer that does not help me at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on May. 30, 2009

• thank you laydlexius
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Is this the same girl who asked if people think it is ok to have an abortion if she doesn't have safe sex when her baby is still a baby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 30, 2009

• oh you people think I am someone else.

No, I genuinely want this question answered as I have NO idea about the abortion thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Could be your body wtill getting regualted, but you should not be having unprotected sex unless you want to get pregnant again!!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:31 AM on May. 30, 2009

• any time you have unprotected sex, you can become pregnant. The spotting could mean anything. the only way you will know anything is by taking a test :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I think that you need to go and see your OB and have a blood test done to check for a new pregnancy. You are VERY fertile so soon after a pregnancy. Have you had your 6 week check up? If you haven't yet you should schedule one and talk with you doctor about any concerns you have about your body. Good luck!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 8:04 AM on May. 30, 2009

• This is supposed to be a website to help people, not to bash them. I would definitely go to your doctor and get a pregnancy test just to make sure. Good luck with everything! Congrats on your new baby!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 10:50 AM on May. 30, 2009