did you smoke mary jane before you had kids?

Let's be honest here ladies, who has smoked the bud before being a mommy? I didn't but I drank enough beers to float a sub.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yea. I was a stoner. Smoked it AT LEAST once a week sense the time i was about 12 years old. ...by the time i was about 14 it was closer to everyday. ...quit cold turkey the moment i realized i was in love with a man who had a baby i was going to raise.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:46 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I did! Never before work or if I had to drive anywhere cuz you never know.. but every night.... it was great! Now i have my little one... and I can't since I'm sitting on a mil base. I used to drink too, but my hubby was home.. i haven't had a drink since leave in april and it had been 10 months before that! I gotta make sure i'm straight for my babay!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:47 AM on May. 30, 2009

• o i bet this is the same person who posted the last pot question too lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 30, 2009

• The first two moms are what I call moms. They gave up something they were for their kids, that is a real mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I experimented a little but never really got too into it because only about 2 or 3 months after the first time I smoked I got pregnant and that was that. I also used to party and drink almost every night and that all stopped too and now I only go out and drink occasionally and never smoke pot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Before kids? Just about every day! I love pot and always will, but, I love my daughter more, so no more pot for mwah.

But lucky me, I get my daughter! :)
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 1:55 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I used to as well, then found out I was preggers and stopped cold turkey as well. I still get offered it but I never do, my daughter is way more important than any street drug. My daughter gives me a natural happy high that you will NEVER find in a chemical.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 1:55 AM on May. 30, 2009

• actually they copied me..it wasnt me lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 30, 2009

• http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

heres the sight again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 30, 2009

• i have never even seen it. I am 35 and alot of people don't believe me but I have never SEEN an illegal drug.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:39 AM on May. 30, 2009