battery operated nasal aspirator?

I just bought one tonight and have not tried it yet. Has anyone ever bought one and how did you like it? did it actually work?
I had no idea these were even available!

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 2:00 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have one and my daughter loves it. It was great when she was sick all winter with RSV and now that she has allergies and her nose is always running, it is very handy! We have the Graco one...if this is the one you bought , be sure not to lose the little O ring where the clear cap goes it....it will not work without it. I tried the Safety1st one cuz the lady at Babies R Us said it was the best but I hated it and bought the Graco one...like I said....it works like a charm!
    anglgrl03

Answer by anglgrl03 at 11:03 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I would just stick with the nasal aspirator that the hospital gave you when your baby was born...they are going to hate it no matter what, so I wouldn't waste the money on a battery operated one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I alreadty bought it as I posted and if it works holy crap its worth nto having to fight with my baby!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:48 AM on May. 30, 2009