• In the Spotlight:

What is the worst thing you have ever done? I mean answer anon if you have to but the meanest worst thing you have ever committed.

I will take baby steps...When my boyfriend and I broke up (I was 17) I drove all the way to his house and threw a brick through his window. Only thing is I missed and broke his brothers window. I still don't know why I did that. It was a mutual break-up. What is your confession?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:22 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was about 14 my younger sister was the only one in our family that was allowed to go trickrtreating. She kept taunting the rest of us with her candy. "I have a candy bar, and you don't" On and on and on for an entire week. So she had just one candy bar left and teased us that she was going to eat it after she got home from some activity.
    My older sister and I took her last candy bar and carefully opened the package and scraped out the inside and filled it in with mud from my shoe. We carefully put the bottom chocolate back on and resealed the candy wrapper with eyelash glue.
    So he comes home and we are laughing so hard we are all about to pee our pants. She gets the candy bar and starts taunting us again "I have a candy bar and you don't". By now our older brother is an the floor he is laughing so hard, we told her that he told a funny joke before she walked in...I don't know why she believed us...Anyway...
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:33 AM on May. 30, 2009

• When my ex and i broke up i couldnt get him to leave me alone, So i hung out with his best friend almost everyday and made it look like we were going to sleep together. He was at my house late one night watching a movie (Opean Season! lol). And my ex and his friends girlfriend (that was bad, i know) drove by when the movie was over and we were out smoking a ciggerate. hahaha. they thought we had just finished sex. ...i was like "uh ...i'm still fully dressed" lol.
    anyways, ...my ex left me alone after that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:26 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My ex was a complete asshole and one night he really pist me off so I took a butcher knife to his boat. I slashed the seats and cut every damn wire it had. I done SEVERAL thousands of dollars damage to it, BUT his insurance paid for all of it and he bought a new car with the insurance money and fixed the boat himself. He came by my house and showed me his car and said thanks, guess he won that battle!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:27 AM on May. 30, 2009

• when I was in highschool I would get drunk and I would "car jump" I would jump from car to car to see how many I could jump on and to the next one withought setting an alarm or getting caught. I am sure MANY people had horrible dents in their cars. I did it whenever my school had a function where there were cars parked one after another on my street.
    When I was about 9 I made 2 boys in my neighborhood some chocolate milk...what I didn't mention is that it was chocolate, raw egg, baking soda, sprinkles and whipped cream milk....The both took one sip and vomited all over the place...I still laugh thinking about it but that was terribly mean!
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 2:28 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Oh I forgot about what I done as a kid. The neighbor boyboy pist me off one day so I broke his arm. I whooped his ass all the way down the street, he learned a lesson that day. And he had to explain to his dad that a girl beat his ass.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:31 AM on May. 30, 2009

• ...So she unwraps the candy and takes a big bite. She chews for a second and says, "man I love this candy bar...Aaaauuuuurgghhh...what did you do to my candy bar". She was beyond angry, but we still laugh like we did then when we retell the story. All my parents could do was try to yell at us. Our mom pulled us into the bathroom to yell at us, she would yell for a minute, then bend over and laugh silently, then yell and then laugh. Our mom had to put ina good show at trying to be angry. lol
    Nathskitten

• Nathskitten that is too funny!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:39 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I took this cheerleader bitches full length suede coat and trashed it!! She only had for a couple of weeks!!  She wanted everyone to know what she had and it was so bulky the bitch couldn't fit it in her locker so the home room teacher let her hang up in the home room right up in front with a sign next to it saying who it belonged to and to keep your hands off it!! I never did get caught!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My ex threw an egg at my car. So I called my friend and we went to his house and put katchup mustard tampons and tooth paste all over his car LMAO!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:54 AM on May. 30, 2009

• OMG! I think we have a show called Badgirls part2! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:05 AM on May. 30, 2009