Im worried

ok so me and my SO had a argument and he left. he said he wasnt coming back but this isnt the first time he usually goes and blows his stem off then comes back and talk about it, but now he has been gone for 4 hours and his phone is turned off i have called all his friends that he could have went to and nobody has seen him. im getting really worried and im not sure what i should do if i should go to bed which i dont think i could and just wait for him to get home or if i should do something about it please help me!!

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 3:09 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• go to bed, if you can't sleep then just lay there and wait for him to get home or until you do fall asleep. If he does come in, pretend like you are asleep. I understand you're worried, but it doesn't seem like there is much you can do about it right now.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:14 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Clean...that is what I do when I am pissed off or worried. I would guess that he is probably at one of the friends houses that you called and they are just covering for him.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:19 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I suggest once he comes back that you talk to him about this behavior have an arguement. Its not right or fair to you for him to just walk out and not tell you where he is or when hes coming back. Personally if My husband always did that when we had a disagreement I would leave him. Your husband is a grown man and should handle his shit like one.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:02 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I agree with cleaning... if you cant sleep... clean! It helps when you are mad cause you get things really clean!!! LOL Just dont do the dishes, I learned this the hard way! LOL I would talk to him about it... just tell him to text you if he wants to blow off some steam! that way you can know if he is okay! I usually like to leave if my DH and I get into an arguement... it helps us cause then we dont end up fighting in front of the kids... and we have time to think about what just happened! I dont know, everyone is different! Good luck!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:19 AM on May. 30, 2009

• If he said he wasn't coming back, then I don't know why you're calling and waiting for him. He might be really gone this time. It's an agreement with my hubby and I that we don't leave mad. We may go outside and walk around, may go to another room to think about it, but we don't leave mad stating I'm leaving and not coming back.
    Sounds like you need to tell him it's time to grow up. I hope he made it home last night, but the first time my hubby gets mad at me and spends the night somewhere else... I'm done. Only way he's doing that is if he's in the hospital or working out of town. And yes I do mean that, because all it takes it one night unaccounted for to leave doubt in your mind of what happened that night and destroy the trust.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:28 AM on May. 30, 2009