what cute thing...

did your child do today that made you laugh? Name all if you want ;)

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 3:44 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well we jsut got a kitten not that long ago. Recently we bought a laser for the cat so we could watch him go in circles. We were all cracking up at the cat going and going and going and finally my 16 month old got in it with him lol! My son started going in circles chasing the red dot like he was a cat and he would pretend to fall and he would just giggle up a storm. Then we made the cat climb the wall with it LOL hilarious...my son tried to climb the wall as well!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:47 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I told my dd the kettle was hot so she blew on it! lol and then I asked for a kiss and she wouldn't stop! She's 18 mos.... and when she leaves the room or I do she goes "mama??? Mama!!??!" like she lost me! she also likes to bark like a dog and meow like a cat
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:46 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My 3 1/2 year old daughter was in the car with my dh and ds today... We stopped at the gas station and then we were going to go out to eat. She said..."daddy, after we STOP OFF to the restaurant, can we STOP OFF to the ice cream store?" lol. I was like..."um, can you stop saying "stop off" ??" lol. She's 3 for cryin' out loud! What kind of 3 year old says "stop off"? lol.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 3:50 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My daughter that will be two in July was trying to say Hobby Lobby and it was coming out Hobby Wobby, it made us all laugh it was so cute
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:38 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I have my 2 granddaughters right now,and the 18 month old had her little purse, put it over her shoulder,headed for the door,and said "bye guys!" It was too cute. Yesterday,when they got here, we had to run to the store to get her diapers. When we got back,and pulled in the driveway,the 3 year old said, "Papa, I'm baack!" She LOVES my husband,and just lives to come see him,so she was so excited when we got back home,and she could be with him. I just never know what's going to come out of their mouths next,they are so funny,and precious.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:15 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My 6yod drew a picture of her and me. We both have on our glasses and our hair is curly (like in real life). We look exactly alike except she is shorter than me. It is so cute!
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 9:30 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My almost 13 yr old explained conception to me. According to him it is, " when a man and woman love each other very much and have sexual activities and make a baby." Yeah, I think it's time for that talk. LOL!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:32 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Nothing yet. He's still asleep. I do love seeing him laying in his crib all sprawled out in his diaper asleep. It's cute.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:40 AM on May. 30, 2009

• When my oldest daughter was about 3 (she is 25 now) I was scrubbing out the bath tub(which was my normal routine every sat) She came in and asked me what I was doing I told her I was cleaning out the tub... She said why mom was it outside playing.... To this day we still tease her about the bath tub going outside to play.....
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 9:40 AM on May. 30, 2009

• my 3 year old made his own breakfast...

i walked into the kitchen this morning and hes standing on his stool, box of cereal in hand, scooping it into a cup.. i asked hwat he was doing and he said" i wanna eat" put the box up and walked into the play room and turned on cartoons....

independent little man
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:34 AM on May. 30, 2009