What kind of people make you "uncomfortable" to be around?

Are you one of those types who can chill with anyone, or do certain personality types not mix well with you?

I for one get really shy around REALLY loud, outgoing people. I always feel like I'm going to say the wrong thing and that they'll just stare at me like I'm stupid. Ugh, brings back bad memories from high school drama class :-B

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:58 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I guess I've just lived long enough to see about every type. I've worked in the public for over 30 years,and have seen about every type of person there is. Very little makes me uncomfortable. My mom is Epileptic, so I'm not nervous if someone,God forbids, has a seizure, my oldest son is bi-polar,and manic depressive, so I know what to expect there, I have worked with Atheists, and they are all great people,and as I said, nothing really surprises me anymore. So, I guess my answer would be, none, basically. Good question by the way.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:17 AM on May. 30, 2009

• People who down grade my faith. Talk nasty, or dirty without knowing you well.
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:18 AM on May. 30, 2009

• i just liek you feel uncomfortable around loud outgoing people as well and people that feel the need to tell you there lifestory in the first 10 minutes of meeting them lol
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 8:34 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Many elderly men creep me out.. I was nearly molested when I was a little girl, and ever since I've been really jumpy around elderly men. Some of them don't give me the same creeped out feeling as others..but some of them..eew.. I usually just stay across the room from them if I can. Not really a personality type I guess...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:34 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Agenda Driven Bullies! Or anyone with an agenda to push! Anyone who because of their belief/views/opinon, "knows better than I do!" Anyone who cannot see that other people might have a different view or disagree with them--who will insult, belittle, condescend--whatever it takes--to "win" their argument!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:36 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I can be the same way around loud people. Especially in a social situation when they are all tyring to out do each other with loud talking and fake laughing. I just want to get away when that happens. Then there are the people that tear apart everyone they know in 5 minutes of conversation. You just know when you walk away that you are the next one to be talked about.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 8:39 AM on May. 30, 2009

• people like the bullies who live on my street who think they are better than you.....laugh at you, I really hate that

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:52 AM on May. 30, 2009

• For me, its the ones that always had something worse to happen to them,or the ones that did this and this better. Its the person who always has to outdo someone else in a conversation. That type of person has a problem and are kinda spooky.Half the time nothing really happened to this person, and it makes you wonder about em.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:56 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Someone that is wasted on drugs or alcohol is what makes me uncomfortable. I think my mom is schizophrenic besides being a drunk and it makes is so much worse. She used to drag me to bars when i was litte so i have seen a lot of drunks so i know the crazy stuff that can happen.
    KRISTAL_WILDER

Answer by KRISTAL_WILDER at 9:05 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I tend to be pretty shy in general. I've gotten a lot better as I get older, but I still get shy around new people, or people who all know each other and I'm the odd man out.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:09 AM on May. 30, 2009