Have u read what it says next to the anonymous answer box?

I have read and received ALOT of anonymous answers on here that were not nice, or respectful. I wonder who is monitoring these answers to make sure they fit those guidelines.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:03 AM on May. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Actually I feel if you are going to post things anonymously why post it at all!! Are you afraid that someone will recognize you? Be brave and post it with your proper siggy!!
    Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 10:00 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I don't know, but the admin made me kind of mad when I reported an anonymous answer the other day (the response called a 13 year old girl a slut) and got a response from the admin that it didn't meet thecriteria to be deleted. Maybe they like the drama to be on this site, after all it does keep people busy on here longer and they are a business....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:08 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Yes I've read it and the CM admin does not enforce it at all.

"If you answer anonymously, please make sure your answer is nice, honest, and respectful. Any disrespectful anonymous answers will be removed and your account may be suspended or even canceled."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Along with that they have deleted a few things I have wrote then refused to delete other answers and post for the same thing. Even some that were forbidden on the guidelines.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 30, 2009

• yeah, but most anons dont read it or care what it says....not that CM actually enforces anything anyway. Unless someone is talking about CM itself.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:20 AM on May. 30, 2009

• That last statement you made abbynzachsmommy, is so true. They make sure to cover their unfairness. They're women just like us, and they get to choose what offends them and what doesn't. If something that isn't against the guidelines offends them, they can delete it because it offended them personally, but if there is something that is against the guidelines, and they agree with it, they can choose not to delete it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on May. 30, 2009

• "Along with that they have deleted a few things I have wrote then refused to delete other answers and post for the same thing. Even some that were forbidden on the guidelines."

Agreed.

Although, they've started deleting answers that I report. I've noticed that if you point out that it is violating CM ToS and the note by the anon box, they are more likely to delete it.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 10:41 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Cafemom only deletes things that are disrespectful to homosexuals, Muslems or atheists. If you say anything disrespectful to Christians, it's perfectly acceptable. Don't believe me? Go to this group "Moms against Christan bashing on Cafemom"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 30, 2009

• "Cafemom only deletes things that are disrespectful to homosexuals, Muslems or atheists. If you say anything disrespectful to Christians, it's perfectly acceptable.""

That's bull.

I've had plenty of my comments deleted, when they weren't even insulting. They just showed that I agreed differently. I don't think I've ever really insulted someone's religion, etc. The only time an insult comes into play is when I feel like I have been insulted, and it has NOTHING to do with religion/politics/etc and EVERYTHING to do with the person and their attitude! But it took forever to get CM to notice a certain person who was being vicious, calling women murdering pigs and whores, saying that they would burn in hell, and calling people 'fag lovers'. And THAT was only after darn near bombing CM's inbox with report after report, and copy/pasting portions of their Terms of Service to them
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:12 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Err, believed differently. Not agreed differently.

Try saying believed differently and disagreed at once.

Fun.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:13 AM on May. 30, 2009