Walmart reduced the number of diapers per pack! Anyone else notice?

I bought 3 packages of Parents Choice diapers (Walmart brand), and noticed that they reduced the number of diapers per pack!! The size 2's used to have 48 diapers..now they only have 42! Has anyone else noticed this? It really ticked me off, but there's not much I can do about it...it's getting more and more expensive to take care of a baby these days.. :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did notice. I was so confused when I opened a pack of 4s and they were packed in there differently so I looked at the box and saw that there were 10 LESS than usual. Used to have 92 now it has 82. I admit, I was irritated.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 1:02 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i see diff packages of those with many different amounts maybe they jsut didnt have the one you were looking for
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:18 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I've noticed! The packs are getting smaller, and even more expensive! The selection is shrinking, too.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:18 AM on May. 30, 2009

• OP

Hi Mrs.Owens! The number of diapers per pack depends on the size of the diaper. For example...the size 1's use to have 56 diapers...not sure how much they have now! I've been buying size 2's for months, and it's always been 48 diapers, now they are only 42. It's only 6 diapers, but it's a day's worth for my daughter.

On a side note, the diaper genie refills went from $5 to $6. I think I'll start buying regular trash bags from now on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Yup-and Pampers did the same thing last year. I was SOOO mad I called the company and riped them a new one. They said that it was bc of rising gas prices that they took out 4 diapers and raised the price.

They sent me 40 dollars in coupons for diapers!! Guess it paid off. Thank god we don't need them anymore. It was one of the reasons why I got serious about potty training my youngest. We couldn't keep buying all those diapers and wipes.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 9:25 AM on May. 30, 2009

• oh well i geuss i ddint notice
    we buy pamopers online and you get tons really cheap

oh and not to be mean at all lol but it is OWEN there is no "s"
    i can give you some sites for diapers if youd like
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:26 AM on May. 30, 2009

• here you can get 228 for 45 dollars fo size 2

http://www.target.com/Pampers-Baby-Dry-Diapers/dp/B000VXELEW/sr=1-2/qid=1243690046/ref=sr_1_2/175-9926020-9128016?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Apampers%20diapers&page=1
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:28 AM on May. 30, 2009

• http://www.diapers.com/

my girlfriend uses this site

Mrs.Owen86

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:29 AM on May. 30, 2009

• OP

Thanks for the links Mrs.Owen86!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on May. 30, 2009