Babygirl names (disney princess theme sorta)

When i found out we were pregnant with a girl i was soo excited! i allways said if i had a girl i'd name her the name of a disney princess that way i could call her princess ________ (what ever her name will be) i think its cute, any one know any cute princess names i kinda liked Arielle and Jasmine. Any others you like or can think of. How about this theme like it or nah?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why would you do that to your daughter? You can call her Princess whatever with whatever name you choose...Grace, Anabel, Jennifer, Stephanie...it doesn't have to be a "Disney Princess" name. But I guess to each their own...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on May. 30, 2009

• What about Isabella? You can call her Princess Bell!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Think really hard about what you want to name your baby. This is the name that they are going to have for the rest of their lives. This isn't just about what you have always thought would be cute. I hope that by saying that you want to name your baby after a disney princess you mean only the name, not Princess_____. Ariel is a nice name, however Princess Ariel is ridiculous. If this is what you are doing then there are plenty of princess' from disney. I think there is Aurora, Anastasia, Ariel, Aquatta, Andrina, Arista, Adella, Alana and Attina (all of Ariel's sister's names, Adella an Alana are the best here), Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Kida, Mulan, Rapunzel, Kilala, Tiana, Nala, Megara, Mei, Ting Ting, Su, and Melody. Hopefully this will help you. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Cinderella, no, just kidding. Um...how about Belle? It's a common name and yet a name of a disney princess.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:12 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Are you planning on putting "Princess" on her birth certificate? I have to say NAH!!! No offense but I think that's awful!! Sorry! There are a lot of cute princess names mentioned above but drop the princess as part of her name, Kids are cruel and she will seriously be teased in school! sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear, Just being honest!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 6:11 PM on May. 30, 2009

• There are alot of disney princesses I think I can name most of them snow white, cinderella aurora, ariel, bell, jasmine, mulan, pocahontas, marian(robin hood), nala(loin king), and megara(hercules), and anastasha oh and alice, and giselle from enchanted. that should cover all of them if i missed on let me know.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:26 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I knaow it was already suggested but I like Belle too, or even Isabella, and call her Bella, or Belle. That name is super common though right now because of the Movie Twilight too. But if you like it who really cares. My daughter's name isn't a traitional princess name (Kassidy, Kassi for short) but I have always called her Princess Kassi. Or even just princess as a nickname. Just something to think on, she doesn't have to have a traditional princess name to be a princess in your eyes.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:27 PM on May. 30, 2009