What's one thing you have always had bad luck with in life?

Examples are money, love, work, etc. My friend and I were discussing this yesterday.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 9:38 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everything. Anytime I have something going good for me or it's going the way I planned, somehow it gets screwed up.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:50 AM on May. 30, 2009

• love. Starting with my parents. Everyone gets rid of me. Just found out my husband was meeting a girl he met online in a bar and took her to a hotel last night. I dont know whats wrong with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I have always had a bad memory. I just can't remember names. People are important to me, and I feel that I am showing them disrespect and giving them the wrong impression that they don't matter to me when I can't remember their name, but I just can't. I've tried all the little tricks and still can't do it. I have a friend who can walk into a room and before she leaves she knows everyone's name and their life story and their children's names and the children's life stories. I am lucky if I remember my friend's name. Same with driving- I can't remember the names of the streets and have to think "there is a store on the corner and a blue house in the middle of the block"- like that.

Answer by Bmat at 10:24 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Anon24, don't give up on yourself. There is nothing wrong with you, you've just had some tough breaks. I don't like to spout religion, but you might find comfort, if you haven't already, becoming involved in a religion. Other than this, I wonder if you would feel better about yourself if you did volunteer work of some kind. You are a lovable person. Say to yourself every morning when you get up and every evening when you go to bed that you are a good, lovable person. I wish that you hadn't posted anon so that I could PM you and tell you all of this, since I don't know if you'll read it. :(

Answer by Bmat at 10:28 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My weight. Lose it. Gain it. Lose it. Gain it. Fucking foodaholic I am.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:46 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Ah sweetmom...I am right there with you on the weight. I hate looking down at my belly and wondering if someone thinks that I am expecting....because I am definitely not. Not to mention pictures, I have found myself avoiding them at all costs as of late.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 2:45 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Anon: Honey it isn't you. These people are the ones with the problems that leaves them with difficulties loving properly. You deserve better sweetie!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 2:47 PM on May. 30, 2009